COVID-19: Customer Update Find out more x
The Spires development in Yapton is another fine example of the company’s ethos in action.
The development comprises just 10 family homes on an enclosed development with its own private access road.
Two of the properties have 2 bedrooms (plots 2 & 7), seven have 3 bedrooms (plots 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 & 10) and plot 5 is a 4-bedroom house.
All of the properties benefit from their own assigned parking and enclosed gardens to give the new homeowners the space and privacy they need to enjoy family life.
COVID-19 Customer Update
Our Sales team remain available on the phone to discuss any enquiries you have – All contact details are on present on this webpage.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Our Sales team also remain available to answer any questions you have over email
Reservations are still being taken remotely.
A UNIQUE LOCATION - Conveniently Placed for work, rest and play
The Spires is an exclusive development of superior family homes on the edge of Yapton, a pretty rural village tucked between the South Downs National Park and the glorious West Sussex Coast.
While surrounded by fresh air and fields you will find many amenities close by. These include a Co-Operative store and Post Office, a primary school, a doctor’s surgery and a pharmacy. The village has its own playing fields and a community hall, where you can join in with activities ranging from Tai Chi to Pilates. Head a mile west and you will find the Windmill Shopping Village, including tearooms and a gift shop. If you fancy a freshly roasted coffee (any day of the week) pop down to the Edgcumbes Coffee House and Café on Ford Road. For a more traditional village night out – complete with real ale and skittles – the exceptionally well reviewed Maypole Inn is just a 10 minute walk from your front door.
There’s the relaxed pace and community spirit that come with living in a small rural village. The excellent transport links enable you to access the facilities and attractions to be found in local towns and cities. If you fancy a breath of sea air the nearest stretch of coastline is at Climping and perfect for a walk along the shore. Or make the short trip down to sunny Bognor Regis to enjoy the award winning sandy beaches, eat locally-caught fish at one of the many restaurants or take a trip on the mini railway around Hotham Park. For a cultural day out, head to Arundel with its choice of contemporary art galleries and independent shops. Alternatively, pop along to Chichester, where you will find elegant restaurants and pubs, the famous Chichester Festival Theatre,cinemas, museums and more. For a day at the races, Fontwell Park or Goodwood Racecourse are both nearby. For those who crave more horsepower,why not attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed or Revival?
If you need to travel further afield, it’s no problem. Barnham and Ford Railway Stations are both under 2 miles away and offer a fast route to Gatwick Airport and London Victoria.
EXCELLENCE AS STANDARD
Contemporary designed Symphony kitchens
• Laminate work surfaces
• Integrated appliances to include Zanussi 50/50 fridge freezer, AEG induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave
• LED under wall unit lighting
• Plumbing and space for washing machine
• Removable unit for dishwasher (plumbing and power behind)
• Stainless steel sink mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Gas combination boiler, which operates under floor heating, radiators and hot water within your home
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor
• Insulated to latest Building Regulation standards to create an energy efficient, cosy home
CLOAKROOM, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Roca white contemporary sanitaryware
• Bristan taps
• LED down lights
• Roca, vanity unit with storage below and mirror above to Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom
• Porcelanosa half height tiling to walls and full height in wet areas, Bathroom and En-Suite
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED downlights to Cloakroom (if applicable), Kitchen Area, Bathroom and En-Suite
• External lights to front and rear gardens
• Power and light points to Garage
• TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest, Bedroom (in two bed homes)
• Contemporary white ‘Mendes’ doors with chrome door handles
• Selected plots with fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathroom and En-Suite
• UPVC double glazed white windows
• Outside water tap (cold, houses only)
• Rear patio
• Close boarded fence boundaries (see plans)
• Block paved drive and block paved estate road
A management company will be set up for the maintenance and management of the development. To include insurance of communal road, gardening and accounts. An annual fee will be payable. Please ask for further details.
Fernhills Rowlands Castle
Available to reserve now! Development for the Over 55's. Prices Now Released.Find out more
The Potteries Yapton
Coming Soon - Enquire for Further InformationFind out more
Five Acres Yapton
Over 75% Reserved/Sold! Only one 2 bedroom home remaining, £289,500.Find out more
Potters Gate Clay Lane Chichester
Only 5 remaining! Prices from £259,950.Find out more
Magnolia Walk Sarisbury Green
Only 1 Remaining! Plot 8, £397,500Find out more