COVID-19: Customer Update Find out more x
Stunning mix of 25 homes, including 1,2,3, and 4 bedroom homes, with apartments, chalet bungalows and detached homes on offer.
COVID-19 Customer Update
Our Sales team remain available on the phone to discuss any enquiries you have – All contact details are on present on this webpage.
Email email@example.com - Our Sales team also remain available to answer any questions you have over email
YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME CLOSE TO CHICHESTER
Potters Gate is a stylish new development of 25 stunning 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes – including apartments, detached houses and chalet bungalows.
What’s more, it’s just a few miles from the sought after city of Chichester! Potters Gate is set in a peaceful location on the western edge of Chichester. It’s a place where you’re never far from the open fields, mature hedgerows and ancient woodland of the traditional English countryside but still have easy access to the city.
This stunning new development, with a range of apartments, detached homes and chalet bungalows to choose from, offers a beautiful home for every kind of discerning buyer. Right from first time buyers and downsizers to those seeking more room for a growing family.
The nearby village of Fishbourne – once a port on Chichester Harbour and home to an internationally renowned Roman palace – offers a couple of nice pubs. For those with families, Fishbourne has it own pre and primary schools.
At Potters Gate you’re surrounded by wonderful places to explore. To the south and east you have Chichester’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the harbour, the city itself and the West Sussex coastline. To the north, you can lose yourself in the gentle folds of the South Downs. And to the west lie the sailing villages of Bosham and Chidham, with the great maritime cities of Portsmouth and Southampton beyond.
History has been kind to Chichester, leaving you with a fantastic legacy to explore and enjoy. The Romans, Anglo Saxons, Normans, Tudors and Georgians all left their beautiful marks on the city. Little wonder, much of its centre is a conservation area.
Today Chichester is one of the south coast’s key hubs. Although located on the River Lavant and being justifiably world famous for its harbour and sailing, the city offers you so much more than the sea.
If you love to shop, Chichester spoils you for choice. You’ll find a wide range of local, independent outlets and national high street names tucked into historic streets. There are regular markets and fairs, too. If you prefer to spend your leisure time in a more leisurely fashion, there are plenty ofcafés, bars, bistros, restaurants and pubs to relax in.
Culture is also well catered for in the city. There’s the magical 11th century cathedral; Chichester Festival Theatre is one of the UK’s flagship stages; the South Downs Planetarium & Science Centre regularly hosts stars of a different kind; Pallant House Gallery is an award-winnerand the Novium museum is always worth a visit. Close to a vibrant historic city. Miles of beautiful countryside and gorgeous coastline to explore.
What’s not to love about living at Potters Gate in Chichester?
One thing there’s never room for in a Crayfern home is compromise.
• Contemporary designed Symphony kitchens
• Laminate work surfaces
• 20mm Silestone work surface (Plots 1, 2, 5, 6 only)
• Integrated appliances to include 50/50 fridge and freezer, Induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave
• LED under wall unit lighting
• Plumbing and space for washing machine
• Removable unit for dishwasher (plumbing and power behind)
• Stainless steel sink mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Super efficient Daikin Air Sourced Heat pumps, which
operates under floor heating, radiators and hot water within your home
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor (Plots 1–9)
• Under floor heating (Plots 11, 12, 15, 17, 18)
• Under floor heating to First Floor and radiators to entrance vestibule, and Second Floor (Plots 10, 13, 14, 16, 19)
• Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable) to have heatedchrome towel rail
• Insulated to latest building regulation standards to create energy efficient, cosy home
CLOAKROOM (IF APPLICABLE) , BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Roca white contemporary sanitaryware
• Bristan taps
• LED down lights
• Roca, vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa half height tiling to walls and full height in wet areas, Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED downlights to Cloakroom (if applicable),
Kitchen Area, Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• External lights to front and rear gardens (houses only)
• Power and light points to Garage (if applicable)
• TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest
Bedroom (if applicable)
• Contemporary white ‘Mendes’ doors with chrome door handles
• Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom (if applicable) Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable
• UPVC double glazed white windows
• Outside water tap (cold, houses only)
• Rear patio (houses only)
• Close boarded fence boundaries (see plans)
• Block paved drive and mixture of tarmac and block paved estate roads
Fernhills Rowlands Castle
Available to reserve now! Development for the Over 55's. Prices Now Released.Find out more
The Potteries Yapton
Coming Soon - Enquire for Further InformationFind out more
The Spires Yapton
Show Home Open! 50% Reserved/Sold!Find out more
Five Acres Yapton
Over 75% Reserved/Sold! Only one 2 bedroom home remaining, £289,500.Find out more
Magnolia Walk Sarisbury Green
Only 1 Remaining! Plot 8, £397,500Find out more