COVID-19: Customer Update Find out more x
Five Acres is an exciting new development in the West Sussex village of Yapton, of just 45 homes, architecturally designed to fit this village location. Fives Acres has a stunning mix of two, three, and four bedroom homes to cater for most discerning purchasers, whether you are a first time buyer or downsizing.
COVID-19 Customer Update
Following on from the Government’s updated advice we are safely re-opening our show homes for viewings. Please get in touch with our Sales team to book an appointment. All viewings are strictly on an appointment only basis for the time being:
Reservations are still being taken remotely – our Sales team will talk you through, any questions you might have during this simple process
2 bedroom Terraced home
3 bedroom Bungalow / Chalet Bungalow
3 bedroom detached home
3 bedroom detached home
4 bedroom detached home
Stunning new homes on the West Sussex coast.
Five Acres is an exciting new development of just 45 architect-designed homes in the village of Yapton, south west of Arundeland close to the beautiful West Sussex coast and South Downs.
With a mix of two, three and four bedroom properties to choose from, Five Acres has something for every discerning buyer, from downsizers to those looking to take their first step onto the property ladder. For the day-to-day essentials, the village has a Co-operative convenience store; a warm and welcoming pub – the Maypole Inn; the locally renowned Yapton Chippy and the Yapton C of E Primary School.
The village also sits on the picturesque Portsmouth and Arundel Canal, which is the perfect place to find peace and quiet.
If you like to be busy on the water, you’ll love the fact that Chichester and Worthing are major watersports’ hubs.
The whole local coastline and lakeside areas provide you and the family a wealthof water-based activities to enjoy. These range from swimming, sailing, pleasure cruising, kayaking and fishing to jet skiing, canoeing and boarding of all kinds.
If you prefer to just chill beside the sea, Yapton’s handy for any number of beaches. The nearest can be found at Bognor Regis and Littlehampton, both just over five miles from Five Acres. But there’s literally miles of shoreline to explore and enjoy in this part of Sussex, from Pagham and Selsey to highly rated West Wittering’s East Head.
From Five Acres you’ve got the countryside well covered, too. The 1,600 square miles of the South Downs National Park is virtually on your doorstep. Whatever you want from the classic English countryside, this is where you’ll find it. From rolling farm, wood and health lands to vibrant market towns, chocolate box villages and traditional country pubs. It’s all yours to explore on foot, bike or even horseback.
Whatever your passion – from shopping, sport and leisure to art, architecture and history – this part of Sussex enables you tofully immerse yourself in it.
In fact, there are more cultural pursuits to enjoy around here than you can shake a stick at. And whether you have to travel for business or pleasure, this stylish new development couldn’t be better connected. Barnham Railway Station is less than two miles and provides services to London Victoria, Gatwick Airport, Brighton, Portsmouth, and Southampton.
The A27 is just to the north of Five Acres giving you fast access west to the M27 and north via the M3 toward London. Chichester is less than 10 miles from Five Acres and provides something for the whole family to enjoy. The Chichester Festival Theatre is one of the United Kingdom’s flagship producingand touring theatres, attracting talent from around the globe.
Other attractions include the award-winning Pallant House Gallery, the South Downs Planetarium & Science Centre and the city’sfirst and only arthouse cinema, Chichester Cinema at New Park.
For retail therapy, Chichester offers a variety of high street brands, independent retailers, chic boutiques and hidden gems, as well as regularmarkets and fairs, to choose from. Then once you’ve shopped and are ready to drop into somewhere for a relax and refresh, the city has an equally impressive range of cafes, bars, bistros and restaurants you can opt for.
One thing there’s never room for in a Crayfern home is compromise.
• Contemporary designed Symphony kitchens
• Laminate work surfaces
• Integrated appliances to include Zanussi 50/50 fridge freezer, AEG induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave
• LED under wall unit lighting
• Plumbing and space for washing machine
• Removable unit for dishwasher (plumbing and power behind)
• Stainless steel sink mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
CLOAKROOM (IF APPLICABLE) BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Roca white contemporary sanitaryware
• Bristan taps
• LED down lights
• Roca, vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa half height tiling to walls and full height in wet areas, Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• UPVC double glazed white windows
• Outside water tap (cold, houses only)
• Rear patio (houses only)
• Close boarded fence boundaries (see plans)
• Block paved drive and mixture of tarmac and block paved estate roads
• Contemporary white ‘Mendes’ doors with chrome door handles
• Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 (if applicable)
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom (if applicable) Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• Super efficient Daikin Air Sourced Heat pumps, which operates under floor heating, radiators and hot water within your home
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor
• Insulated to latest building regulation standards to create energy efficient, cosy home
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED downlights to Cloakroom (if applicable), Kitchen Area, Bathroom and
En-Suite (if applicable)
• External lights to front and rear gardens (houses only)
• Power and light points to Garage (if applicable)
• TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest, Bedroom (if applicable)
Upon completion of a site, All Crayfern Home’s developments appoint a management company, whom are then responsible for the maintenance and management of the development. This will include insurance of communal roads, gardening, maintenance and servicing of foul pump, and accounts. An annual fee will be payable. Please ask for further details.